FAMILY SERVICES OF CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS has been caring for people for 128 years. Bring your Personal Care Homemaker certification and apply. Family Services: “The Family to Count On”.
Why work for FSCM Home Care Services?
Besides being a culturally and ethnically diverse workplace, you will be doing meaningful work that makes a difference and will always feel valued and appreciated.
Qualified candidates must enjoy working with the elderly and people with disabilities, be friendly, courteous, professional and have strong communication skills with a sense of humor and a positive outlook.
Candidates must be able to multitask and change gears as needed as they go from one clients home to another and attending to the needs of each client individually.
Duties can vary according to client needs and may include any of the following: light homemaking, personal care, laundry, meal prep, grocery shopping and med pickup.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE NEEDS in Worcester and surrounding towns as well as in the country settings of Spencer, Charlton, Oxford, Southbridge, Webster and the Brookfield’s and Barre, Rutland, Gilbertville.
COME AND MEET THE AGENCY THAT HAS WONDERFUL EMPLOYEES, SERVING WONDERFUL CLIENTS.
Just look at what we have to offer
- Flexible Hours – Medical & Dental Insurance – Competitive Pay Rates – Paid Time Off – PTO -Sign-On
- Bonus – Retention Bonus – Career Development- 401k-Matching Contribution
- Employee Referral Program
- *Some benefits apply to Full Time positions only
- Flexibility and Willingness to travel
- Your own vehicle
- Experience with the elderly preferred
- Current TB and Physical
- Mature, Honest, Respectful and Reliable
- Demonstrated interest in assisting people with disabilities
- A capacity for compassion, common sense, self-discipline and a sense of humor
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job – lift to 50lbs.
- Ability to work 20 hours per week or more
Join the Home Care Services team at Family Services of Central Massachusetts and see what it’s really like to be valued and respected for your contribution!
Applications are available on the website and at 31 Harvard Street in Worcester.
For more information or to submit an application online please visit Seven Hills Foundation.