The workplace environment is constantly changing. It is no longer realistic to expect that when work starts, life stops. In today’s busy world employees are not only bringing themselves to work, it’s inevitable that along with them come personal issues that can often affect their productivity. Providing assistance to an employee in need is an effective tool in reducing absenteeism, on the job accidents and turnover. According to the Wyatt Report for every dollar invested in an EAP employers save $5 to $16.
Core EAP Services:
- Employee Consultation: The EAP provides quick easy access to EAP Case Managers that will consult with the employee face to face or via telephone.
- Supervisory Consultation: Consultation services for supervisors on effectively addressing workplace issues.
- Training: Training is provided for employees on how to appropriately use and access the EAP and for supervisors on how to recognize a troubled employee and effective use of the EAP.
- Account Management: You will be assigned a personal account manager to work with you and develop an ongoing plan to implement the EAP into the workplace and company policies. Tools to encourage program utilization are also provided.
- Access: Easy access is provided via an 800 number. Day and evening appointments are available and will be arranged within a maximum of three working days. 24-hour telephone coverage is provided. Emergencies are handled immediately.
If you are interested in developing an Employee Assistance Program at your company or are interested in hearing more about our services call: 508-756-4646.