Supporting the safety of our clients and team members.
Our clients and their family members are justifiably concerned given the particular impact of the coronavirus, especially on older adults.
We want to assure you that we have taken the following steps to help our clients:
- Shared our emergency preparedness plans and infection-protocol.
- Outlined the ways we’re keeping team members our caregivers healthy.
- Reminded our clients that the safest place for them may be their home and encouraged them to limit their outings, particularly to large public places.
- Checked if they’ve had recent travel to affected regions or have been exposed to anyone with the coronavirus.
- Educated clients on the latest government updates, such as increased funding for coronavirus testing and tele-health services.
- Made sure they’re also following CDC flu season best practices and have appropriate hygiene supplies in their homes.
Please be assured that as an affiliate of the Seven Hills Foundation, we are closely monitoring developments in real time from the World Health Organization, U.S. Department of State, CDC, as well as state agencies from both Massachusetts and Rhode Island and will continue to provide updates to our programs and services operations as new developments occur. Please visit: https://www.sevenhills.org/covid-19-updates/ for the most up-to-date information.
We know this is an unsettling time for all of us and especially for those who care for older adults and who have older loved ones. We hope the steps we are taking will give you peace of mind.
-Your friends at Family Services of Central Massachusetts