Our Commitment to Your Satisfaction
Family Services of Central Massachusetts will make every effort to provide the most satisfactory services.
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To have all information maintained in confidence.
- To obtain information about the staff’s professional qualifications.
- To review and obtain a copy of your records.
- To refuse services or end treatment.
- To issue complaints and have them responded to in a timely manner
We welcome your suggestions for improvement. Please call us or use the form on our contact us page.