Mediation is a voluntary, confidential and flexible process in which a neutral mediator assists disputing parties to come to mutually acceptable agreements. Mediation is a process of communication in a cooperative and safe environment. Mediation is a process that promotes communication and assists people to make informed decisions that will affect their lives.
- Mediation usually costs less than going to court, both financially and emotionally;
- Mediation allows people to retain control over the decision-making process;
- Mediation is confidential and informal;
- Mediation allows parties to create a plan that best fits their needs;
- Mediation helps to reduce hostility and offer results that work for all parties.
FSCM Mediation offers mediation to parties with court cases in Small Claims, Probate and Juvenile cases. We offer mediation to families, landlord/tenant conflicts, family conflicts, housing, the elderly and couples facing divorce, child support and child custody issues.
Our mediators are well trained and hold, at least, a thirty (30) hour certificate in Basic Mediation. We are happy to talk to you.
Contact Heidi Doyle at email@example.com or call us at (508) 756-4646.
We would love to talk to you.